Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Days in Chicago

I traveled in Chicago with my friends on October 9 to 12. After arriving there, we went to Chicago art museum because we could enter for free only on Thursday. I was very excited that I could see Vincent van Gogh's works there. On the second day, we went to downtown to eat Chicago Pizza. It was very large, but we really enjoyed. After that, we went to outlet which was very far from downtown to buy clothes. After shopping, we tried to call the taxi company to go back to the train station. Because our English skill was not good, we asked a woman to call the taxi company for us. On the third day, we went to Mitsuwa to eat Japanese food. We could also buy Japanese books and snack. After that, we went shopping on downtown. On the last day, we went to China town by subway. We enjoyed chinese food and saw Chicago marathon. We had a good time in Chicago.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm glad that you got to do so many different things! I'm also glad that you were able to get that woman to call the taxi for you. Did you all fit in one taxi? I know Japanese girls are small but I know that you all aren't that small.